| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kastamonu in September is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.3mm (1.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kastamonu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kastamonu, Turkey
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kastamonu:
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 427.8 kms (265.9 miles) NNE
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 369.9 kms (229.9 miles) N
- Jalta, Ukraine - 348 kms (216.2 miles) N
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 341.9 kms (212.4 miles) N
- Samsun, Turkey - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) E
- Giresun, Turkey - 388.4 kms (241.3 miles) E
- Corum, Turkey - 133.6 kms (83 miles) SE
- Sivas, Turkey - 327 kms (203.2 miles) ESE
- Kayseri, Turkey - 326.8 kms (203.1 miles) SSE
- Nigde, Turkey - 385.8 kms (239.8 miles) SSE