| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kastamonu in May is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 68.8mm (2.7in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:55 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Kastamonu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kastamonu, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kastamonu:
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 427.8 kms (265.9 miles) NNE
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 369.9 kms (229.9 miles) N
- Jalta, Ukraine - 348 kms (216.2 miles) N
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 341.9 kms (212.4 miles) N
- Samsun, Turkey - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) E
- Giresun, Turkey - 388.4 kms (241.3 miles) E
- Corum, Turkey - 133.6 kms (83 miles) SE
- Sivas, Turkey - 327 kms (203.2 miles) ESE
- Kayseri, Turkey - 326.8 kms (203.1 miles) SSE
- Nigde, Turkey - 385.8 kms (239.8 miles) SSE