| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kastamonu in July is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 33.6mm (1.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 14:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Kastamonu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kastamonu, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kastamonu:
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 427.8 kms (265.9 miles) NNE
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 369.9 kms (229.9 miles) N
- Jalta, Ukraine - 348 kms (216.2 miles) N
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 341.9 kms (212.4 miles) N
- Samsun, Turkey - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) E
- Giresun, Turkey - 388.4 kms (241.3 miles) E
- Corum, Turkey - 133.6 kms (83 miles) SE
- Sivas, Turkey - 327 kms (203.2 miles) ESE
- Kayseri, Turkey - 326.8 kms (203.1 miles) SSE
- Nigde, Turkey - 385.8 kms (239.8 miles) SSE